Tudor is a member of the firm’s Trusts and Estates and Probate Litigation practice groups. Drawn to Jensen Baird because of its longstanding position in the legal community, Tudor adds to that tradition by providing direct and compassionate advice in the preparation of Wills and trusts, and the administration of trusts and estates.
“Estate planning doesn’t have to be complicated or scary. It can be a positive, proactive process. I often tell people, the reason you need an estate plan is because you have people (or pets!) you love, causes you care about, property…or all of the above. Planning for what happens ensures that the hard work done during life continues to pay off after a person is gone. People usually feel really good once they’ve decided what they want to do and my goal is to keep things as simple and as straightforward as possible for them.”
For Tudor, the initial conversation with a client is an opportunity to listen to what their needs are and discuss how she can best support them. From providing brief and efficient advice for the client who knows what they want, to providing informative and considerate counsel about the estate planning or estate administration process for the client who needs more support, Tudor meets each individual where they are and strives to keep costs down while offering sophisticated legal counsel.
She has been appointed by the Maine Supreme Judicial Court to be a member of the Maine Advisory Committee on Probate Rules, on which she currently serves, and is the Vice President of the Maine Estate Planning Council. Tudor is also a frequent presenter of both local and national continuing legal education presentations on estate planning and estate and trust administration.
Before joining Jensen Baird, Tudor clerked for the Maine Supreme Judicial Court. She is a resident of Portland.
- Hamilton College, B.A.
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Maine
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Maine State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maine Estate Planning Council, President
- Maine Advisory Committee on Probate Rules
- Commission to Create a Plan to Incorporate the Probate Courts into the Judicial Branch
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars for Estate Planning & Probate and Estate & Trust Litigation (2017-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Trust & Estates Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Trust & Estates