Nick is a member of the Real Estate, Land Use and Permitting, and Business Services Practice Groups at Jensen Baird.
Skilled in all aspects of real estate law, Nick focuses his practice on representing individuals and businesses in the acquisition, development, leasing, and sale of real estate, commercial conventional and private capital financing, and condominium creation. Nick also frequently counsels his clients in various land use and zoning matters, helping navigate state and local laws and ordinances, and obtaining permits and approvals necessary for the development and operation of commercial real estate projects. Completing his suite of legal services, Nick provides a broad range of general business support, including entity selection and creation, governance, certain corporate transactions, and drafting various commercial contracts and agreements.
Nick prides himself in providing personable and knowledgeable representation, while working efficiently and effectively to achieve the client’s desired result.
While not working, Nick enjoys spending time with his wife, Dorian, running, hiking, skiing, and traveling.
- Bates College, B.A.
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Maine
- State of New Hampshire
- Maine State Bar Association
- Cumberland Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Former Vice President, Board of Directors, Portland’s Downtown District
- Former Trustee, Greater Portland Landmarks, Inc.
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law and Land Use & Zoning Law (2016-2020)
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars for Real Estate & Business/Corporate Law (2013-2018)
- Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished® rating