Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 52,000 leading attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Fourteen partners have been selected for inclusion in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Natalie Burns was selected for Land Use & Zoning and Municipal Law, as well as Land Use & Zoning Litigation.
- Larry Clough was selected for Real Estate Law.
- Sally Daggett was selected for Administrative/Regulatory, Land Use & Zoning, and Municipal Law.
- David Jones was selected for Real Estate Law.
- Charlie Katz-Leavy was selected for Real Estate Law.
- Lee Lowry was selected for Real Estate Law.
- Debbie Mann was selected for Construction and Eminent Domain & Condemnation Law, as well as Litigation in Construction, Commercial, Real Estate and Trust & Estates.
- Nick Morrill was selected for Real Estate Law.
- Roy Pierce was selected for Commercial Litigation as well as Real Estate Litigation.
- Mike Quinlan was selected for Corporate Law, as well as Mergers & Acquisitions Law.
- Brendan Rielly was selected for Commercial Litigation and Regulatory Enforcement Litigation (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Bruce Sleeper was selected for Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
- Rick Spencer was selected for Real Estate Law.